Simply Cook and Enjoy!
Let’s help Canadian families to simply get cooking! It’s a perfect way to connect together, eat better and enjoy. The 2014 Nutrition Month Campaign – Simply Cook and Enjoy! – is dedicated to serving up practical advice on cooking and food skills from dietitians, the food and nutrition experts.
Campaign information and materials :
The following campaign resources and tools are ready to support you.
- Campaign Executive Summary for the public
- 4 bilingual print-ready fact sheets for the public
- Nutrition videos, produced by spokespeople for the public, featuring a variety of Nutrition Month tips
- NEW Phone App Cookspiration with recipes coming soon, plus the relaunch of eaTipster, our free iPhone and iPad app that sends users a tip-a-day.
- Canada Activity Map featuring all Nutrition Month and RD Day activities taking place from coast to coast in March
- 2014 Resource Manual for members – with 31 tips, evidence and tweets. Available for purchase by non-members.
For DC members only:
- Activities and Ideas Manual
- PowerPoint presentation to use with colleagues and community groups
- Fact Sheet Generator for members – to create your own fact sheets, building each with your choice of tips
- Sample Proclamation with tips on how to do this
- Sponsor resource listing